Sunday, September 4, 2011

V French Stripes: Zoya Marina + China Glaze Millennium

Hot dang, I am back! Goodness gracious, my busy week is finally over. It has been so hectic for the past few days that I haven't had time to do much of anything! But all is well now and I am officially back to blogging... yay! So before I start with today's post, I'd just like to give a quick reminder to everyone out there that my 100 follower giveaway is still going on and you can still enter all the way up until October 15th, 2011. Click here for more details!

Onto today's mani... what I have for you is another scotch tape mani using two colors. My base polish was Zoya Marina from the current Fall 2011 Smoke and Mirrors Collection and China Glaze Millennium from the Fall 2009 Khrome Collection. Marina is a beautiful dark blue gray with silver microshimmer. The base polish actually has a slight streaky look to it that may show very minimal brush strokes but nothing that is bad in my opinion. Millennium is a popular silver mirror/chrome/foil color that has been around for quite some time. It dried extremely quickly! Please don't mind the outgrowth in my nails. I had this mani on for almost 5 days! Yes - I was that busy, no joke.


For some reason, this mani gives off a "Wonder Woman" type of vibe =P







This is the base polish, Zoya Marina, by itself
Left: indoors, Middle: shade, Right: sunlight




I really like this mani but going on 5 days is already way too long for me hahah. I can't wait to take this off and put on a fresh new coat of polish! I wonder what color I shall choose hrrrmmm.... so many choices! Anyway, it's good to be back guys! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend =).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing!!!! As soon as my nails will grow up again, I'll surely copy this design frm you! ;D

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

Adorable!! Looks perfect!

Nadia said...

Five days with same mani? WoW! Wonder Woman vibe, I had this feeling that I knew the design from somewhere, I liked.

JeeZ TrendZ said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! What sort of tape do you use?

Jello Kitty said...

@gnoma - Thank you! I am sure this design would look great on shorter nails too! =D

@Mel - Thanks!! ^_^

@Nadia - I know right?? I was seriously THAT busy hahaha. No time to do anything! =P

@JeeZ TrendZ - Thanks so much missy! I use scotch tape... the one that says "Magic Tape" on it. Lol

Unknown said...

This is fabulous - as soon as I saw it I had to click follow. I need to see how you are doing these scotch tape manis since I've never heard of this technique before. Five days is long time for me to wear a mani too! What kind of base coat and top coat do you use? Mine usually starts chipping before then. If you get a moment please stop by and visit my blog though I'm a relative newb at blogging :)

lacquerlockdown.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!