Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scherer Chameleon Blue Sky

Hi guys! Lazy weekend post for today features a duochrome polish by the brand Scherer Chameleon in Blue Sky. Duh, you guys knew that from the title, right?? I know I'm not one to usually feature many duo/multi-chromes but this one was too pretty to pass up... look at all the pretty purple/green/blue/teal colors!













Don't you just love bottle shots like these?? =D You can find this one at your local Rite Aid store for around $3-4. I think sometimes they go on sale for even cheaper. I bought 3 of these but if I recall correctly, there were at least 5 total duochrome polishes I saw that day. Sorry guys, my memory is failing me right now since I bought these so long ago -- I'm talking last year long ago. Yeah... my untrieds list is ridonkulous. Shhh!

I know some people have had complaints about the formula bubbling and what not so here are a few tips & tricks I used to avoid the B-word mess:
  • The formula was a bit thick so add a few drops of thinner
  • This polish dries lightning quick so WORK FAST
  • Apply thicker coats of polish to give yourself some leeway when working the formula
  • Sandwich with a top coat, polish, then another top coat! This helped especially well with bubbles
Hrmm... I guess that was a not-so-lazy weekend post afterall. Oops! Have a great one you guys! ^_^

5 comments:

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

OMG this looks AMAZING. I have passed this up sooo many times... WOW! Will not next time!!!

Miss Blue said...

This is gorgeous on you! I've had it in my hands many times, but always put it back, now I need to get it :P

Jello Kitty said...

@Mel & Miss Blue - LOL! Mwahahaha, I am so glad I've got converters! This polish is honestly not one to be passed up just because of the formula. I hope you guys enjoy the polish!

Nadia said...

That one can be a good replacement to some Hits Mary Moon collection (not sure which color LOL).

Thays said...

WOW....OMG!!! very very very PERFECT!!! your nail are very pretty.
tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!