Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cosmetic Arts Mystery Blue

Hey ladies, how are we all this evening? With all the recent fustercluck of activities that have been happening on teh internetz and real life, I felt the urge to do a simple and clean mani. I got this polish a couple days ago at Ross of all places. It's a magnificent blue. I have nothing like it in my stash. Behold the brilliance of this blue beauty.










It's even prettier in person. This polish had a jelly finish that was completely opaque at 3 coats. I freaking love it. I have no clue what the name of this Cosmetic Arts polish is but for a $1.99, I wouldn't care if it was called Stomp on Puppies... I'd still buy it in a heart beat. Thanks for reading everyone. Have a fantastic Thursday!

12 comments:

Nila Kussriani said...

nice blue color. btw i liked your square nails <3


xoxo
find me♥
Twitter // Blog // Facebook

Unknown said...

This reminds me of No7 Poolside blue minus the jelly finish! I just reviewed it on my blog!
x

Leelo said...

Gorgeous blue color!

PassionForPolish said...

Really beautiful! Looks stunning on your nails!

pkbmum said...

I have a passion for blue. THis is just so gorgeous. You are so lucky in the US to have so many shops and so many brands, and so cheap. Love this. x

Unknown said...

Ummm, Wow! This color is Fantastic! I wish I knew where to find this brand around me.

Karine said...

Love it ! searching for that blue for ages ..

Nadia said...

Stomp on puppies @_@, anyway the color is awsome.

Easy Nail Designs In Black and White said...

Lovely swatches, and I just have to say I love your long nails! :-) Mine never grow that long....and the polish looks amazing too.

Amanda said...

Stunning color! And what a bargain!

Irina said...

This is maybe the most beautiful blue I've ever seen! I love shades of blue that are bright and bold

patricew said...

Stomp on Puppies....ROTFLMAO!!!!! beautiful nails too!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!